Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:00:56 +0300
From:      "Ivan Levchenko" <levchenko.i@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: pppNAT woes =(

Ok, I will do that, I can make the changes, it just that its a little
more time consuming (go and buy the card and stuff, redo the lan).

Ok, will go with the method that you described.

Thanks a lot for clearing things out.

Will post back my results and how i got it working ( i am being optimistic =))