Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:52:34 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rl0: watchdog timeout with 5.2.1-RELEASE ...

'k, got a suggestion offlist from someone about this, mainly IRQ issue ...
so watched the reboot, and POST(?) is reporting the network controller is
on IRQ 10 ... dmesg is reporting it on IRQ 22 ... nothing else on the
system is using IRQ 10, according to either POST or dmesg ... so, how do I
force the OS to see it on the same IRQ that the hardware appears to think
it should be?

Thanks ...