Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 2010 17:15:47 -0600
From:      Programmer In Training <pit@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [ANSWERED] Re: Java in FF3.6

--------------enig9E9729AC2EAF87A612EE7BD1

On 03/06/10 16:57, Jerry wrote:
<snip>
> Please check out this URL:
>=20
> http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/firefox_newplugin.xml
>=20
> I believer that the FreeBSD version of Java is several versions behind
> that. Therefore, it would appear to be a FreeBSD problem.
>=20

I'll just wait for FreeBSD to update their Java. I'm not recompiling
everything currently linked against the Java I have installed (to
include OOo, which I would just upgrade to 3.2 from what I have). Too
much hassle.

Thanks (that link needs to go into UPDATING with the FF3.6 entry).

--=20
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscrib=
ed.