Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mr. Darren" <darren780@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: burncd with LG burner problem

can someone verify this problem?  I too just bought a
LG froma  buddy since I've never had a cdrom... it is
an LG.. acd0: CD-RW <HL-DT-ST GCE-8160B> at ata1-slave
PIO4.  I wasted about 10 bad cds with no idea why it
would make bad copies with burncd.  the burn process
worked perfectly as mentioned before.

-Darren

Tyolajarvi_______________________________________mikko@rsasecurity.com
>  RSA Security