Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Viacheslav <falsed@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X-Window problem

Hello.
I have FreeBSD 4.3 installed on my Rover Book
(notebook, Intel Pentium ||| processor), Video Card:
SiS 630,
XF86Setup window is bigger then my screen is.
Anyway, i selected SiS 630 driver and let XF86Setup
to start X (640x480, Monitor : Standard VGA 640x480).
But it looks like my Video Adapter is configured
wrong. (All messgaes are on the top of the screen and
the next message is on the same position as previos is
(or something like this)). Some of buttons become
active only when mouse is not on the button at all.
Beforehand thanks....

                                       ~ Viacheslav.

=====
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology [MIPT]
tel 901-7192869