Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:37:10 -0400
From:      "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <mit@dreamlabs.com>
To:        "'Evren Yurtesen'" <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>, <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: about @XX.freebsd.org email account policies...???

I have to admit that this makes me a bit uncomfortable.

I do have MX records for ca.freebsd.org, but that's for purposes of
administration: "hostmaster", "abuse" and "webmaster".

To list my email as, say, mitayai@ca.freebsd.org, might give the false
impression to the public that I'm more part of the freebsd team than I
am. There is a certain 'prestige' that comes with a freebsd.org address
(which I have yet to deserve) as well, I think, a responsibility as a
visible, respected member of the community.

So,  I'm suggesting that use of a XX.freebsd.org addess be discouraged,
and that if anyone wants a freebsd.org address they apply straight to
the freebsd team directly themselves.

-Mit