Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2018 20:51:49 -0400
From:      David Cross <dcrosstech@gmail.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Request for comments, new geom part type alias: freebsd-geom

Because I apparently I suck at mailing lists. Sorry for the dupe messages co=
ming :(

I am not picky about the name; I picked -geom since it seemed to be part of t=
he geom system (yes.. I know 'everything' is part of the geom system in that=
 sense); but geom-labeled? Not sure what else to call it.  'misc' seems over=
ly broad, there's a very specific but common (I think) use case where people=
 have gmirrors, gstripes, geli, gconcat, etc...) they are using