Date:      18 Jun 2003 06:19:40 +0000
From:      Murray Taylor <murraytaylor@bytecraftsystems.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CASE tools ?

Has anyone come across any CASE tools for FreeBSD?
I keep seeing references to a Wndoze package called
System Architect from Popkin Systems and am looking for
a Unix tool or toolset of similar abilities

Its used for database design team/project management using DFDs,
ER diagrams and schema/data dictionaries.

I am looking at pydbdesigner, mrproject and dia from ports but
that seems to be it.

cheers
mjt
--
Murray Taylor
Special Projects Engineer

This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.