Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:26:43 +0300
From:      Victor Nagoryanskii <nagoryanskii@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   pf port redirection wierd behavior

Hello!
I've noticed wierd behavior of pf port redirection. I have FreeBSD 8.2 box
which nat'ed my lan. There are some http/mail servers presented in lan, tcp
port redirection work fine, but udp redirection to my H323 enabled device is
strange.

When I initialising call , replied udp packets successfully  redirected to
my h323 device, but if call is  initialising from outside to me -
redirection just not work (I can't hear remote peer). I see udp packets hit
to my ext_if , but nothing appear in lan_if.

pf.conf

nat pass on $inet_if from $lan_net to any -> $inet_if
rdr pass on $inet_if proto tcp from any to $inet_ip port {25,80} -> 10.0.0.2
# Work fine
rdr pass on $inet_if proto tcp from any to $inet_ip port 1720 -> 10.0.0.4 #
Work fine
rdr pass on $inet_if proto udp from any to $inet_ip port 2048:2063 ->
10.0.0.4 # Work only if I initialising call

pass all

Also I tried to adjust udp session timer:

set timeout udp.first 300
set timeout udp.single 150
set timeout udp.multiple 900

Is this pf bug or I something misconfigured pf.conf?