Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:58:11 +0800
From:      Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg@outblaze.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to compile jed without X11

Hi, I have a machine which doesn't have X11R6 installed. I am trying to
install jed via ports [/usr/ports/editors/jed]

When I type make -DNO_XJED, it seems to want to downoad the X11 src and
compile it. From what I can understand of the Makefile, its seems
possible to install jed without installing X11. I even modified
USE_XLIB to be "no" in the Makefile.

Can anybody guide me into installing jed without installing X11

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com