Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:52:15 +0400
From:      "Vladimir Shirokov" <volodya@ieeu.udm.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Printer filters

Hi.
I use 3.0-SNAP of FreeBSD (for information) and have a little problem:
how I can start acoounting for my print server. I must count a number
of pages, printed from network (samba server) from Microsoft word text
editor for any user.
I have /var/accounting directory, but all files are zero length.
May be I must use filter, but I don't know how to do it.
Command "pac -Plp" shows:
> pac alex
  Login               pages/feet   runs    price
alex                        0.00    0   $  0.00

I will be very happy if anyone can help me with this problem.

Regards, V. Shirokov