Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:22:31 +0100
From:      "Ian O'Friel" <Genius@glasgow.crosswinds.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   What can you Do with......

Hey, I finally got X installed with quite a bit of hassle......

FreeBSD wouldn't recognise my CD-ROM and refused to Install it from a DOS
partition using /stand/sysinstall it was just by accident that I found full
installation istructions in the RELNOTES file......

After tweaking X a bit I finally got it running and I was presented with 4
Windows, XClock 2 Xterms and one called Login which funnily enough doesn't
let you log in......

What exactly do I need to do now, I don't know how to run appz from
X-Windows, do I need a Window Manager or somethin' ??

What do the Xterm and Login windows do aapart from give errors like can't
fin ls (when I try to use the ls or lf command)

Any Help People ??