Date:      Sun, 07 Sep 1997 18:22:52 -0700
From:      "Dennis R. Hilton" <drh@pineknot.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp problem - freeze up

Hmmmm... This is quite embarrassing.  I've spent the last three days
studying FreeBSD docs and trying to make FreeBSD software work.  No, I
didn't buy it; it was given to a friend.  I guess you're all welcome to a
good laugh over this one.  I would if I was in your place ;)

--

Dennis R. Hilton <drh@PineKnot.com> - PGP KeyID 6441A341 (on the server)