Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:05:20 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@cs.Technion.AC.IL>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any chance of ghostscript getting updated before 4.4-RELEASE

Hi guys,

As the deadline for 4.4 RELEASE approaches, I was wondering whether
there's any chance of Ghostscript getting updated. The current port is
pretty ancient, and there are several PRs containing newer versions
(29576 and 29580, for instance). I think this is one of the more useful
ports we have, and many newer printers are not supported with the old
version currently in the tree.

Thanks (for any info, and in general for the great work!)
Nadav