Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:29:04 -0700 (MST)
From:      Chad David <davidc@guild.ab.ca>
To:        Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux JDK 1.2.2 RC4

Has anyone tested incoming sockets on it (or RC3 for that matter)?
I have RC3 running on both -current and -stable, but incoming socket
connections fail on both.  The error is:
java.net.SocketException: Resource temporarily unavailable: Resource
	temporarily unavailable

And it is thrown from SocketInputStream.socketRead(native).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chad