Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 17:20:13 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        saira@orb.org.mx, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: THE BT848 DRIVER

On Thu, Mar 12, 1998 at 10:17:26AM -0600, saira wrote:
> I write to you, because i am having problems with the driver.
> My problem is that the software does not recognize the video card.
> I think that the problem is with the installation driver, so it will be
> of great help if you could send me the driver by e-mail.
> My computer has Windows 95 operating system.

You are, unfortunately, writing to a mailing-list for the FreeBSD
operating system.

Where did you get the idea of writing to this list?  We're genuinely
trying to track down where people get the idea of sending Win95
questions here, as there are a LOT of people doing that compared to
how many writing to the other FreeBSD lists.

BTW: I can highly recommend changing from Win95 to FreeBSD :-)

Eivind.