Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:25:31 +0000
From:      Desmond Chapman <que_deseja@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   To Kris Kennaway and others::FreeBSD hangs on install; kernel crashes, machine freezes

lock order reversal (sleepable after nonsleepable)
1st 0xfffffffe62dce040 bufwait (bufwait) @ /usr/src/sys/kern/ufs
trap 0=2C rip =3D 0=2C rsp =3D 0xfffffffe4000dd30=2C rbp =3D 0 ---
(About this time the machine hangs and is unresponsive)
Stacj trace goes through the file systems
before the above eror  I have=2C fork_trampoline at fork_trampoline+0xee

Install errors"7.0-RELEASE" cannot be found on this server.
I recieved the exact same error with every ftp server I tried.
Now=2C I am writing this email using debian. It isn't my hardware.
I have tried 7.0=2C 6.3=2C and 8.0 RELEASES and I have tried settingh the v=
alue to "any."
I have downloaded torrents=2C tried different methods of burning the iso.
I have tried CD install=2C ftp install=2C ftp  through http install.
I had 7.0 on here=2C it crashed=2C I needed to replace it.
Since FreeBSD is no longer on this disk=2C I can't give you the output to d=
mesg=2C /var/log or any other log.
Now=2C if Mr Kennaway doubts me=2C he is welcome to come to my house and wa=
tch the same messages roll down the screen=2C
while the install fails.

Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=3Dtag_jlyhm=