Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:06:41 -0700
From:      "Aaron Namba" <aaron@namba1.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how do i create a local ftp mirror site to make installs faster?

Hi, I reinstall FreeBSD quite regularly and downloading at a leisurely
200-250K/s slows down my installs and is an unnecessary waste of bandwidth.
How can I easily create a mirror of ftp.freebsd.org/pub? The multitude of
links make things easier for the everyday user but much trickier for me as I
try to mirror the site. I'd tar it but unfortunately I don't have a shell
account on the machine...

Aaron Namba (aaron@namba1.com)

"Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do,
experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do."
--Bruce Crampton