Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 23:16:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        John Collett <john.collett@das.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IBM ADSM Backup client on FreeBSD

Don't know about SCO, but I know IBM has a Linux client. Cost is
probably the same but may be easier to install. Plus -- I haven't seen
FreeBSD's Linux emulation fall over on anything I've tried. You may
have to put some pressure on your IBM client rep to get it -- I don't
think it comes in the Unix desktop client package.

-- Jay

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, John Collett wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > Have you any info on installing (and running) the IBM ADSM backup client
    > for SCO on a FreeBSD system.
    >
    > or
    >
    > Any general info on installing SCO applications on FreeBSD.
    >
    > All help greatfully accepted.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > John Collett
    > (john.collett@das.gov.au)