Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:07:44 -0700
From:      Brian Elliott <elliott@ultranet.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question

Sir

I am seriously thinking of starting up an internet provider service here in
Prince George, B.C., CANADA.

Can you please, if possible, tell me where to go to find out the steps I
need to take to set up a business of this kind.

Any information or steps I need to take would be very much appreciated.  I
do not understand all of the necessary technological terms, but I do have a
fellow that is knowledgeble in that area.

Regards

Brian Elliott
Financial Consultant
I believe in free speech, keeping what I earn, protecting what I have and
helping others live the lifestyle we all deserve !  For all financing and
agent information go to:  http://www.freeyellow.com/members/norel/page1.html
ICQ# 7305393