Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:21:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Geoffrey Deasey <deasey@server1.netpath.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   soundblaster

running 2.1 (installed from the cdrom from walnut creek)

Ok, I think I have done what I need to do with the kernel
it sees the card at the correct irq and port, i did the MAKEDEV
for snd0 and I hear a little blip out of the speakers when
the kernel boots, how can I test it and do I use .au's or .wav ?
and can I just do

rplay sound.wav

thanks

--Jeff

FreeBSD / Linux   |  Netpath, Inc & Stratonet, Inc.              |
------------------+  2466 Corporation Parkway                    |
Opinions are mine |  Burlington, NC 27215     910-226-0425       |