Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mikko Tyolajarvi <mikko@dynas.se>
To:        alex@big.endian.de
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netgear FA410TX device time out

alex@big.endian.de (Alexander Langer):

>Thus spake Warner Losh (imp@village.org):

>> There's a special program that kludges the card into a state that
>> should work.  Someone should integrate that into the driver so that

>How is this tool called?

"fa_select".  Search the -mobile archives for it.

I did a minor effort to include some black magic into the driver,
which made the card work for me, but I don't think it will work with
all auto-negotiating switches and other funky network equipment.

	/Mikko
--
 Mikko Työläjärvi_______________________________________mikko@rsasecurity.com
 RSA Security