Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:34:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andreas Davour <ante@Update.UU.SE>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I messed up, removed /usr/X11R6/lib

Hi.

Apart from the obvious answer to use the backup, is there any way to get
it all back in /usr/X11R6/lib after you did a 'rm -fr' to many?

I have reinstalled the /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4 port which I had hoped
would pull back in all needed stuff. But, now X complains about some
missing parts which I don't know where they come from. Anyone know how I
can get it all back?

The Errors:
(EE) Failed to load module "bitmap" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "pcidata" (module does not exist, 0)

Where do I find them?

/Andreas