Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:12:29 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Tsung-li Wu <twu2@eos.ncsu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TCP implementation

--==_Exmh_2139944208P

If memory serves me right, Tsung-li Wu wrote:

> I was wondering that is TCP-Reno the version of TCP implemented in
> FreeBSD?
> To be more specific, are the mechanisms of slow-start,
> fast-retransmission, and
> fast-recovery implemented in FreeBSD?

Yes to all of the above.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_2139944208P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNvpgbKjOOi0j7CY9AQEDyAP/ZdZhFblwLnXE46fdsyZ+Ejb0lq4rZ4C0
mJTXAh9jhksv3Bw4GSa3TWaPGp5Wf7Nc3G48LZ56Hfh6hT5O1vFN4ZEnLjEqovte
k/B7AEVtaWGSaXNBVgIefxCJtwb01gaxH8TQhARbvywq1c2fUcRNoxyTyeYWPnbv
PQlTJ4Nymus=
=KAgU
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_2139944208P--