Date:      Wed, 7 Sep 2016 19:31:48 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   graphics/jpgraph2 missing fonts?

Hello.

Since I upgraded jpgraph2 to 4.0.1, one of my apps does not work
anymore: on the web page I see "The image http://... cannot be displayed
because it contains errors.".
Looking into http-error.log, I see lots of:
> PHP Warning:  imageloadfont(/usr/local/share/jpgraph/fonts/FF_FONT2-Bold.gdf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/share/jpgraph/gd_image.inc.php on line 95, referer: http:/...

Seems fonts are missing: is this a bug or is this intended?
In the latter case, how should I install them? Are they installed by a
separate port? Some obscure option or setting?

  bye & Thanks
	av.