Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:58:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where to get a Prism based miniPCI?

Eric Schuele wrote:
> I'm having trouble finding a Prism based miniPCI card.  I have found one
> from senao?  But never heard of them.  Does anyone know anything about
> this company?  Also Conexant seems to make them... but can't find where
> to purchase them.

Senao is also known as Engenius here in the States, IIRC.  I just bought a Senao Atheros-
based minipci card and a/b/g access point and I'm very happy with them.  (Using them
now, in fact.)  I picked them up from the cleverly-named Hautespot Networks,
http://www.hautespot.net/.  (No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.)
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/