Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:42:25 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Joel_Bj=F6rk?= <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>
To:        "Kaua Young" <xxxkauaxxx@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE:

> Hi my name is Kaua and I work at CompUSA in Concord California.  I was
> wondering if you had any promos going on to educate retail sales
> people on
> the software.  For example, Intel has a special site for retail and sales
> reps to get more knowlege on the procs and chip sets so that they
> can sell
> the product a lot better.  I want to learn more about the
> software so I can
> be more pepared for customers.  I also wanted to know if you sell the
> product to reps at a discounted price.
> Thank You

The software is free, so discounts are pretty much out of the question.
Most documentation on FreeBSD can be found online, www.freebsd.org would be
the place to start. The only FreeBSD only documentation you can buy is The
Complete FreeBSD by Greg Lehey. www.freebsdmall.com is where you want to for
that information. There also hardcopies of the the "FreeBSD handbook". The
hardcopy can be purchased freebsdmall and the online version can be found
here: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/index.html . In addition to all these
DIY approaches there are several usergroups, mailinglists and usenetgroups.

/Joel Björk