Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 04:57:25 +0800
From:      "James Lim" <james@sg.freebsd.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfilter log html stats?

Hi all,

            I have recently searched for a nice
tool that will parse the ipfilter log file into a
nice html format. I have tried fwanalog,
fwlogwatch and even bandmin.

Seems that fwanalog is what i want, but, during
parsing..it doesn't show any errors..but analog
will say that all the lines are corrupted. ( I
believe it has to do with the logformat , btw i am
using ipmon -D )

Does anyone have any experience with such tools
for ipfilter logs?

Regards and thanks in advance,

James