Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:48:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      James Halstead <jah4007@cs.rit.edu>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/32062: Update print/cups to 1.1.12 [MAINTAINER UPDATE]

>Number:         32062
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Update print/cups to 1.1.12 [MAINTAINER UPDATE]
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Bring the cups port up to newest version.

This Pr obseletes ports/31907
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/31907)

Whoever commites this patch please also close that pr.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
All files are located here:
http://www.rit.edu/~jah4007/FreeBSD/cups/

*NOTE* DO _NOT_ apply the patches from the previous pr!
       This patch set is against the version currently in ports tree.

Remove old patch-* files from print/cups/files.
Copy the new patch-* files from url above.

apply the cups.patch.

Any problems please send me email directly.