Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:43:17 -0500
From:      "Clay Barker" <clay_barker@yahoo.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Info you requested

Do you know why credit-counseling companies don't work?

Are you tired of making monthly payments only to see your balance staying
the same?

Are you one of the 85% of the people that will NOT complete their debt
program?

Debt is the problem, but how you handle it can become a bigger problem!
See for yourself how we are able to save you
tens of thousands! We negotiate the FULL BALANCE - not just the interest
rate. You become debt free in 30-36 months
legally and ethically! Not a loan - Not bankruptcy!

We can negotiate your debt and help you build a secure future by lowering
your monthly expenses and free you from the
bondage of debt - All without the heartbreak of bankruptcy and debt
consolidation!

Are you fed-up with struggling with your debt situation and tired of
collectors dictating your future?   Fight back!  Call today
to see if you qualify at 866-676-4945 (9am-5pm Eastern). There is no
obligation to discuss your situation with one of our
professional debt consultants. You can also visit us today at:
<www.drakeport.com>

** You have nothing to lose - except that mountain of debt! **

### If you do not wish to receive offers from Drakeport Financial in the
future, you may delete your email address from our
list at: clay_barker@yahoo.com with REMOVE in the subject line. ###