Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:43:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Shaun (UNIX)" <fido@yaahoo.yi.org>
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 setup...

Ok, now I would like to get some good info on IPv6 and how it is
structured.  Mainly looking for how it works in regards to setting up IP's
and how the IP formatting works.  Eg.  IPv4 has special blocks of IPs that
are only used for internal networks with there own subnet masks etc.
That kind of info.

Thanks
Shaun