Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 1996 07:05:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New daemon artworks :-)

HOSOKAWA Tatsumi wrote:
> I put some revised images on
>
> ftp://ryukyu.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/pub/FreeBSD/images/
>
> previous images are moved to
>
> ftp://ryukyu.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/pub/FreeBSD/images/old/

Thanks alot, I really love this image.  I did notice, though that
the daemon1-HQ-1280x1024.jpg image is truely 1280x960 in size (which
is what *I* prefer, its just that the name is misleading).

Thanks again,
--
Bob Willcox	       politics, n:
bob@luke.pmr.com         A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of