Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 14:05:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        audit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Patch to eliminate struct pcred (fwd)

Thanks to all for the additional comments, here's what I hope will be
(almost) the final version of the patch, which I'd like to commit in the
next couple of days:

http://www.watson.org/~robert/pcred/pcred.5.diff

(Note that I've moved the other pcred patches into that directory also)

Most changes made since the last revision were to simplify logic, improve
style(9) compliance, et al.

Once pcred has been eliminated, I'll move on with the securelevel patches,
and then jailNG.