Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:21:32 +0900
From:      "Rommel B. Ikeda" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
Subject:   ERROR: BOOTDIR environment variable

I am trying to install Java from my /usr/ports/java/jdk13 ports.
The error message below came out and I do not know to do with it.

ERROR: Your BOOTDIR environment variable does not point
        to a valid Java 2 SDK for bootstrapping this build.
        A Java 2 SDK 1.3.1 build must be bootstrapped against any
        1.3 build. Please update your ALT_BOOTDIR setting, or
        just unset it, and start your build again.

Can anyone give mne hints and advice on this?
Thank you in advance.

Rommel Ikeda