Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:08:02 +0200
From:      johann@broadpark.no
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Blackness in ATERM

Hi.

When I execute mutt in an aterm window (no TERM variable in tcsh set, using `aterm
-ls -fg grey -bg black -fade 40% -tr +sb -fn fixed -title my.box.com -g
80x24+530+375') everything goes black. I have to quit before I can actually see
letters in my prompt. I don't get this. Nobody else are having this problem.

The same happens with Irssi, fortunately here it's only in the statusbar.

--Johann