Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 15:59:43 -0400
From:      "Jesse D. Guardiani" <jesse@wingnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mono fonts under KDE

Howdy list,

I hope nobody minds me asking a KDE related question on a FreeBSD list...

Anyway, I just told my X server (the one in packages with FreeBSD 4.8-REL)
how to find and use all of my Windows fonts using these instructions:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/TT-XFree86-2.html

But my Andale Mono font isn't being displayed as an option under Konsole
or under the Fixed Width selector of the KDE Fonts Control Module (where
you can specify what fonts you want KDE to use globally).

Does anyone know how I can teach XFree (or KDE) to recognize Andale Mono
as a Fixed Width font?

Thanks.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator