Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:40:39 -0600
From:      "Guy Gustavson" <bigfoot@stomped.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: BRU Backup software

Have you every compared it to amanda?
I specifly looking for the ability to backup multiple machines to a single
tape server machine, and to have the ability to controll a automatic tape
changer. So far amanda does what I need, but it doesn't support writing a
backup across more than one tape, or to write to multiple tape drives if the
tape library has more than one tape writer. BRU didn't look like a good
match, but I'd be interested in the experience of someone who's actually
used it.