Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:31:03 -0600
From:      Ben Kadish <Ben.Kadish@happcontrols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP crashes

Hello All,

Anyone familiar with any new problems in the SMP code in 4.5-RELEASE? I had
been running 4.4 over several MP machines without incident, and when I
moved things up to 4.5, only my MP machines began locking up periodically,
and the panic errors were not tied to any one process (the warp screen
saver, httpd, etc.) All of my machines used the same kernel config file
with freshly CVSuped code, but with SMP and APIC enabled for the MP
machines. I'll post the config if anyone will look at it.

Regards,

Ben Kadish              Ben@happcontrols.com
Network Analyst
Happ Controls, Inc.