Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:16:21 -0800
From:      "Chris Ptacek" <ptacek@technologist.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   KLDs and PCI?

I am working on a KLD for a PCI device.  My problem is I can't find how to
call the probe and attach calls during the load for a PCI device.  I have
looked in the /usr/src/sys/pci directory and haven't found any KLDs to use
as an example.  What are the steps I need to take to handle a PCI device in
a KLD?  Are there any examples I can look out?

Oh yeah, I am doing this for a FreeBSD 3.x system (I know, but is needed for
this project, it will be ported to 4.x later)

  - Chris