Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:20:55 -0600
From:      sweetleaf <sweetleaf@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   need some advice on  MTA

I am looking for an alternative MTA to replace sendmail on my freebsd
4.7-rel box. My question is i have searched google quite extensively and
found :

Qmail
Courier
Postfix

I would like some opinions as to which of the 3 above is better in
regards to security, authentication features, reliability, performance
etc... and i guess which would be recommended for  providing ./Maildir/
 accounts to about 200-300 people VIA Courier IMAP.