Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:18:21 +0200
From:      Andrey Kosachenko <andrey.kosachenko@gmail.com>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   firefox35/thunderbird3 crashes (SIGSEGV) on current

Hi,

Observed on recent -Current.
While starting firefox3 it crashes almost instantly.
The same is true when it goes about thunderbird3 (and, actually, I have a
strange filling that this issue is related only to gtk* applications).

I could not identify what's wrong :(

Additional info:

- system:
FreeBSD beastie.lan 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Jan 3 12:56:39
EET 2010 root@beastie.lan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BEASTIE-SMP-ULE-20100103
amd64
- ports tree - latest (cvsup'ed an hour ago);
- all ports were compiled from scratch on this system;
- pkg_libchk (from bsdadminscripts shows nothing suspicious);
- sem is in (as far as I understood it is in kernel by default -
P1003_1B_SEMAPHORES);

I also tried to rebuild firefox35 with DEBUG=on (though kernel is built
without debug symbols):
- backtrace output is available here (http://silent.pastebin.com/f2e7015f5);
- just in case the same for thunderbird (
http://silent.pastebin.com/f72a6194b);
- and the list of installed packages in the system: (
http://silent.pastebin.com/f28c2433b);

Please, let me know if additional info is required.
Thanks in advance.