Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:27:17 -0600
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   more jailed PostgreSQL

I updated my sysctl.conf file and restarted the machine (since
restarting just the jails didn't work). I have jail.sysvipc_allowed=1 in
my /etc/sysctl.conf file. Running ipcs -s in the main system shows:

server1# ipcs -s
Semaphores:
T     ID     KEY        MODE       OWNER    GROUP

but in the jails, I get:

%ipcs -s
ipcs: short read
SVID semaphores facility not configured in the system

Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks,

Joe

(Sorry for posting with a different subject, I accidentally deleted my
other thread...)