Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:18:45 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Nicol=E1s_Castellano?= <nico@auditoriabalear.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cbb: can't map IRQ...

Sorry, i haven't disket or cdrom, the only way to install is by another
notebook and moving harddisk.

ACPI is not activated as a module and as a kernel, and the dmesg output is
exactly the same as before and adding $PIR:ROUTE_INTERRUPT failed to every
pci device.

If you think i can type something to extract more verbose tell me please

Thank you