Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 19:05:15 -0700
From:      Steve Shah <sshah@clickarray.com>
To:        jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for kernel hackers

Hi Everyone,

We are a *very* young company looking for some FreeBSD kernel hackers.
Preferably folks with networking experience. This is a great opportunity
to work with some really interesting people and get in on a IPO-bound
startup in the infamous Silly-con Valley.

We are *not* a .com. (After NASDAQ's fun in April, this seems important
to point out. =)) The people involved so far are diverse and bring
different kinds of experience to the table. (i.e. we're not a bunch
of hooligans who can't offer long term direction and growth.)

We are also looking for system programmers who are interesting in
kernel work, tools folks, and sysadmins. But kernel hackers are
at the top of the "want" list. =)

If you are interested, please send me your resume.

Thanks for your time and bandwidth.

-Steve