Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 20:15:38 +1000
From:      Alex Helbig <alex@muse.org.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        alex@muse.org.au

Hi,

I have been trying to find the most recent version of Netscape that runs
under FreeBSD
-> the best I have found so far is v3.04.  All newer releases only seemed
to come in
Linux Binaries.

Has anyone tried the Linux binaries on a FreeBSD under Linux emulation?

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers
Alex.

                     \\\///
                    / _  _ \
Alex Helbig                        Somerville House
Head Of I.T                        17 Graham Street
ph 07 3248 9224                      South Brisbane
ahelbig@somerville.qld.edu.au         Qld Australia