Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:43:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Zhenhai Duan <duan@cs.umn.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing multiple FreeBSD's

For some reason I need to install FreeBSD 3.3, 3.4, and 4.1 onto my
computer. I am wondering if I can put all three / partations into
one slice. I tried this but failed: create a 300M slices, create
three 100M partitions and put each one's root filesystem there.
It seem boot easy will only look for slice, but dont deep in partitions.

Please help. Thanks.
--Zhenhai