Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/20140: Clean up the Wine port, removing extraneous patches

>Number:         20140
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Clean up the Wine port, removing extraneous patches
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The patches
  patch-ck
  patch-cl
  patch-cm
in the Wine port are not related to FreeBSD in any way. They have been
added to the FreeBSD port by mistake (I assume, as they are not related
in any way to the PR as part of which they have been committed).

I have sumitted these three patches to the maintainers of Wine which
will either include them into Wine itself (in which case we do not
need them) are reject them as inappropriate (in which case we do not
want them).

Many people, including myself, successfully use Wine without these
patches.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Remove these three patches from the Wine port.

(I am the maintainer of this port.)