Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:24:28 GMT
From:      steve@gort.connection.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing 3.1

Howdy!

       I need to install FreeBSD 3.1 in order to prove to a software
vendor that there sofware (which is buggy on 3.4) is also buggy on 3.1
(which they claim works). However all links of 3.[123]-xxxx point to 3.4
on the ftp sites. So how do I go about installing a deprecated version of
FreeBSD. Do I need to order a special cdrom or can I do it over the net?

       A prompt response willl be greatly appreciated.

        thanx - steve