Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:52:55 +1000
From:      Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Aaron Hill <fbsdlist@futureuse.net>
Cc:        mrodriguez@pleca.com, freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Apple G3/G4

--6sX45UoQRIJXqkqR

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 03:55:18PM +1000, Aaron Hill wrote:
>=20
> > Hello,
> >=20
> > Is there a version for this hardware?
> >=20
> > Thanks in advance,
> >=20
> > Martin Rodriguez
>=20
>=20
> Martin,
>=20
> Sorry for the late answer.
>=20
> FreeBSD is currently being ported to the PowerPC platform so the answer t=
o=20
> your question is no but watch this space ...
>=20
> http://people.freebsd.org/~benno/

That's a fair bit out of date.  I should really update it.

You can see where the kernel's getting up to on my iMac at:
	http://jeamland.net/~benno/powerpc-boot.txt

I'm currently bogged down in trying to chase a rather obscure data-corrupti=
on
bug out of some code I introduced to handle interrupts.  After I've got that
out, I should hopefully be able to commit the uninorth support and a few ot=
her
bits and pieces.

--=20
Benno Rice