Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:11:23 -0400
From:      "Antoine Beaupre (LMC)" <Antoine.Beaupre@ericsson.ca>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with user-pppoe after upgrade, fixed

Ok. I ran some tests on the server, from here, and I of course fried my
connection. :) It's all back up now and I have the logs of the failure,
so...

http://anarcat.dyndns.org/ftp/pub/FreeBSD/local/info/ppp.log

Also censored, properly, this time.

Neal (the -questions guy :) sent me this privately:

<<--
Looking at CVS for ppp, I noticed that the last change seemed to be
"MFC: Support stateful MPPE Insist on correct MRU negotiation during LCP
...". I wonder if this would have anything to do with my problems?
-->>

What do you think?

a.